Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Where can I get treatment in Nashville?

Hello doctor,

I am living in Nashville, TN, with facial wasting and it is very hard on me, making my life miserable. I was wondering do you know where I can get some help with this. I am on a fixed income so money is no option. Could you send me in the right direction as to where I can receive treatment? I have medicare and windsor insurance and I need help with this matter. Thank you.

Hello and thanks for posting.

The first step would be to visit the Sculptra and Radiesse web sites and use the function that allows one to search for doctors that provide the service in a specific location. The next step would be to call the offices and ask if they participate in the patient assistance programs and what their injection fees are.

Once you have had a chance to do this let me know if you find a good provider with an affordable fee schedule and I will add them to my list.

Good luck!

afraid to start medication because of lipodystrophy
Treat lipo early or wait for later?