Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Treatment gone wrong - Sculptra Nodules

I was given a treatmen ( 3 sessions of sculptra) at a London nhs clinic... the problem now is that after doing the 5/5/5 massaging. and 2 months later I have a minimum of 5 nodules (bumps on each of my temples... is it possible to have this re-touch!! The way the face looks now its worse than before, with these bubbles on each side!!

Hello and thanks for posting.

Sometimes nodules develop from Sculptra in spite of best efforts. When this occurs a touch up treatment to fill in the depressions between the nodules can improve the appearance. The touch up can be done with Sculptra or with an alternative filler like Radiesse.

Another tactic is to break up the nodules with needle subcision with or without an intralesional injection of corticosteroid.

Good luck!

Lumps from Silikon 1000 Injections
fuzeon injections in face