Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Facial filler specialist in South Africa

Hi Dr. firstly a big thanks from South Africa. Sorry for asking, but can you recommend any specialist of facial filler in Johannesburg or Pretoria? I have a slight facial atrophy what would be the best product you recommend to start with? Knowing that I have been + for one year on Atripla (I know it is not maybe the cause) but I think it will get worst with the time as I am 48 now. Thanks for your assistance.

Hello and thanks for posting. There are quite a few different products that are effective for treatment of facial lipoatrophy. The two that I have the most experience with are Sculptra and Radiesse because they are approved for facial lipoatrophy in the United States and have patient assistance programs available.

I am not familiar with the dermal fillers that are available in South Africa. You might start with Dr. Moshe Fayman, a plastic surgeon who practices in Johannesburg, tel 117881503, info@doctorfayman.co.za

Good luck!

Cost of Radiesse
BEST 1ST REGIMEN