Facial WastingFacial Wasting

How do I find out about the HIV patient assistance program

My husband has facial lipoatropy and had the procedure done one time in miami while we lived there, we now live in ny freeport long island. To be exact can we find a doctor that can assist him in getting this services. Help is very depressed about this. Thanks.

There are two agents approved for treatment of HIV-related facial lipoatrophy in the United States.

Sculptra was approved over 5 years ago and here is a link to a website that details the patient assistance program.

The phone number of the program is 866-310-7551.

To find a doctor who injects Sculptra you can search their web site at this link.

Radiesse is the other approved agent for HIV lipoatrophy

Here is a link to information on their patient assistance program.

Here is a link to their web site to find a doctor experienced with Radiesse injections.

If you go to my web site you can download the forms to apply for the patient assistance programs for Sculptra and Radiesse

I hope that this information helps and best of luck to you!

Uridine now availabe at more reasonable price?
Facial Changes Possible after only 1 year of HAART?