Facial WastingFacial Wasting

WHAT BRAND OF PMMA OR ITS COMPONENTS SHOULD I GO FOR?

WHAT KIND OF BRAND OF PMMA AND ITS COMPONENTS SHOULD I CHOOSE FOR BUTTOCKS AUGMENTATION? PLEASE ADVISE, I WANT IT DONE ASAP. THANK YOU DOCTOR.

Probably the better question to ask is, which doctor should I choose for buttock augmentation? The outcome is more dependent on the expertise of the treating doctor.

Most of PMMA buttock augmentation is performed in Mexico and Brazil. Dr. Luis Casavantes in Tijuana has extensive experience with PMMA and uses product from Brazil. Dr. Marcio Serra in Rio has extensive experience with PMMA and uses Metacrill. Dr. Denis Valente in Porto Alegre is also quite experienced and uses NewPlastic.

I hope that this information helps and best of luck to you!

Depression. And Thank you.
body changes on 3TC + Viread + Kaletra