Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Facial Wasting

I have written before trying to find treatment for facial wasting in Ocala, FL. I have severe facial wasting that is so noticiable and embarassing that I avoid going out in public as much as possible. Currently unemployed and I am looking for work and dread having to go on interviews with the way I look. I think it has kept me from landing a job despite my experience. The glares and stares I get when I go out shopping etc sometimes makes me want to cry. I try makeup, concealers but nothing works enough to hide the sunken cheek bones. I just want to look presentable so I can feel better about myself. I try to avoid every family function I can, no matter what it is. I hate having to try and explain why I look the way I do because only my immediate family know about my status. Please help. Thank you.

I don't know of any other doctors who do low cost Radiesse treatments in Florida for individuals on the patient assistance program. But if you can make it to Vero Beach I would be able to do the treatments based on a sliding scale fee schedule.

You can email me at pieroneg@verotcid.com.

Good luck!

Loss of Fat Under the Eyes
Bio Alcamid risk of infection