Facial WastingFacial Wasting

getting one vial sculptra injections

every thing i read says severe facial wasting which is what i have , would take four to six treaments of one vial per cheek , but my md. is only doing one vial once for both cheeks once a month . i have ask about this he said it was the new way of doing the treament . i just feel like this isn't right but i can't aford to go anywhere else so will this still work his way

There should be no difference in the final outcome by doing one vial every month but it will take longer to see the improvement. For severe lipoatrophy I don't understand the rationale for this approach, since the need for larger volumes of Sculptra and multiple treatments is self evident.

In the cosmetic arena when one is trying correct relatively mild volume loss, a single vial treatment is understandable, and I sometimes do this.

Since you can't afford to go elsewhere, it would certainly not hurt to ask your doctor to speed up the process by doing 2 vials at a time.

Good luck!

Using Sculptura after Silicone Injections
Radiesse technique