Why bother with buttock augmentation?
Oct 20, 2009
Why would anyone consider an expensive and risky proceedure like buttock augmenataion when there are clinically tested products like LipoWear SitRelief shorts www.lipowear.com that can be worn and replaces wasted fat and muscle, restores appearance and relieves sitting pain?
Response from Dr. Pierone
Possibly the same reason that many women choose an expensive and risky procedure breast augmentation when they could simply wear a clinically tested product called a padded bra.
The main difference is that the bra (in clinical testing) led to no improvement in sitting pain. So there you have it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Hiv Cause Black Stool?
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- What Percentage Of People With Hpv Get Genital Warts?
- What Over The Counter Drugs Can Treat Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What Happens If Bacterial Vaginosis Is Not Treated?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.