Facial WastingFacial Wasting

PMMA in Mexico update

Just wanted to pass along that I contacted Dr. Casavantes office and they told me that he shut down the Puerto Vallarta office several months ago and only have the one Tijuana open. If know of any other doctors in PV that do PMMA please let me know.

I am not sure what happened, but when I contacted Dr. Casavantes office they informed me that they are seeing patients in Puerto Vallarta and are currently scheduling patients for December. Here is a link to Dr. Casavantes web site.

Thanks for posting.

Facial wasting for no known reason.
fractures orbital and cheek want to see a hiv doc for sculptra