The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Facial WastingFacial Wasting
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Bio-Alcamid remove from face where can I find a doctor

Oct 16, 2009

Dear Dr. Pierone,

I wanted to do mini face lift and after informing my surgeon about having Bio-Alcamide fillers on my cheeks he adviced me first to remove it before he could proceed with mini face lift. But he don't know enough about the product and can't do it himself. Could you advice me the doctor who does remove the bio-alcamide?

Response from Dr. Pierone

This would depend on where you live (and your ability to travel). The most logical choice might be the doctor who placed the Bio-Alcamid in the first place. But if this doctor is no longer available, let me know where you are located and perhaps we can find someone to help.

Good luck!

Temple facial wasting
Facial wasting for no known reason.

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint