Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Bio-Alcamid remove from face where can I find a doctor

Dear Dr. Pierone,

I wanted to do mini face lift and after informing my surgeon about having Bio-Alcamide fillers on my cheeks he adviced me first to remove it before he could proceed with mini face lift. But he don't know enough about the product and can't do it himself. Could you advice me the doctor who does remove the bio-alcamide?

This would depend on where you live (and your ability to travel). The most logical choice might be the doctor who placed the Bio-Alcamid in the first place. But if this doctor is no longer available, let me know where you are located and perhaps we can find someone to help.

Good luck!

Temple facial wasting
Facial wasting for no known reason.