Temple facial wasting
Oct 15, 2009
My temples are the latest to lose weight. It is like a kinda of concave (a dent) in my temples, I am very scared as my face is starting to lose weight again. I find it necessary for my fight against AIDS to look my best(this reassures me, as vain as it might seem). Do many people have this wasting around there temples???
Response from Dr. Pierone
The temple region is the second most common location for facial lipoatrophy after the mid-face region. This is one of the areas that facial filler treatments help to restore a more normal appearance. It is not vain to want to look your best, this is really normal.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts If You've Never Had Sex?
- Is Hpv Tested For When Donating Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.