Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Temple facial wasting

My temples are the latest to lose weight. It is like a kinda of concave (a dent) in my temples, I am very scared as my face is starting to lose weight again. I find it necessary for my fight against AIDS to look my best(this reassures me, as vain as it might seem). Do many people have this wasting around there temples???

The temple region is the second most common location for facial lipoatrophy after the mid-face region. This is one of the areas that facial filler treatments help to restore a more normal appearance. It is not vain to want to look your best, this is really normal.

Good luck!

PMMA in USA
Bio-Alcamid remove from face where can I find a doctor