Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Need Affordable Sculptra Physician

Dear Dr. Pierone,

I have been approved for the Sculptra patient assistance program. My plastic surgeon in Atlanta requested 2 kits (4 vials). The medication was sent to his office. I was told the fee to administer was $500. Once I got to the office, was told it was $1,000. Feeling overwhelmed and embarrassed, I liquidated my bank account and paid the money. The doctor still has two more vials but I can't return due to his fee. Are you aware of any physicians in the Atlanta area that might be more compassionate with pricing when it comes to administering the product? I am so grateful for your help and your commitment to this wonderful website. Thank you very much!

Hello, and thanks for posting.

I am sorry to hear about your distressing experience. The short answer is that I am not aware of other doctors who offer a sliding scale fee schedule for treatment of HIV lipoatrophy. If anyone reading is aware of doctors who offer a discount for patients who access the patient assistance program please let me know so that I can let others know.

Lipoatrophy but good labs -- Please help
PMMA in Mexico