Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Term of Sculptra Patient Assistance

I have part of the "HIV" Patient Assistance Program for sometime. I was denied recently. Do you know what the time table is......How many "kits" in a year and/or 18 mo. time frame? I was under the impression that within a certain amount of time one can re apply for the next time period. So is that 6 kits, 8 kits or what? Note: I did re-apply in January of 09 and received my Sculptra in Feb. Now I have requested more for July 09, and something was said about nothing more till next year....Jan. 1st 2010 - ..just not sure.. Can U explain.... Thanks so much for your help.

The Sculptra patient assistance program will provide up to 6 kits (12 vials) of Sculptra over an 18 month time period. After this, eligibility may be established again for additional product.

Have you tracked how many vials of Sculptra you have received over time? If so, you should be able to figure out when you are eligible to obtain more. The doctors office that you work with should have record of this if you are not sure.

Good luck!

Bloating stomach
How best to prevent facial wasting after treatment interruption?