Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Low Dose Naltrexone effectiveness

A Dr. Bihari from NY claims that lipodystrophy and lipoatrophy can be avoided altogether from the nighly use of LDN (low dose naltrexone). Are you familiar with that, and what do you think about its possibilities?

Low dose naltrexone for treatment of HIV is a historical footnote from the early era before effective HIV medications became available. I am not aware of any controlled trials of this medication to prevent or treat lipoatrophy or lipohypertrophy.

I would add that one should be wary of any agent that is promoted as a wonder drug for multiple unrelated conditions.

Any filler in the states being used for buttocks?
Bloating stomach