Facial WastingFacial Wasting

weight gain and permanent silicone micro droplets filler

I recently had my first treatment with facial silicone micro droplets and will undoubtedly need a few more. Right now I'm about 12 lbs below my normal weight but as better meds come along, especially immune boosters, I may gain back about 12 lbs, if that happens after a few more liquid silicone micro droplets treatments and my fall fills out from the weight gain will it look unnatural (too plumped up)?

If you are underweight and expect to regain your weight, then it would be prudent to go slowly and under correct the facial deficit with fillers. But in the context of HIV lipoatrophy, it is uncommon to see people end up with an unnatural plumped look from any of the fillers. Moreover, if one overcorrects with Radiesse or Sculptra, the problem will resolve with time.

Special care is necessary when it comes to permanent fillers like silicone or PMMA because overzealous injection is problematic. This is one of the reasons that these products should be reserved for doctors with extensive experience with facial fillers.

Good luck!

Is Sculptra safe for the temples?
Sculptra fluctuations