|Radiesse treatment in Fort Lauderdale
Aug 15, 2009
I live in Ft Lauderdale, FL and would like to receive Radiesse for facial wasting. Is there a doctor you would recommend here for Radiesse injection treatment? Thank you Allen
| Response from Dr. Pierone
I asked around and the Radiesse representative for the region said that Dr. Shino Bay Aguilera is excellent. I don't know if he participates in the patient assistance program, but would assume that he does. Here is a link to his web site.
My office is in Vero Beach and I do treat patients from South Florida. We use a sliding scale to make the treatments more affordable. Income Per Year:
Less than $20,000 $150.00 per treatment $20,000-$30,000- $250.00 per treatment $30,000-$40,000- $350.00 per treatment Greater than $40,000 yearly- $400.00 per treatment
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.