Public comments for Medicare coverage for facial fillers!!!
Jul 27, 2009
will medicare and medicaid pay for fillers?
Response from Dr. Pierone
No, they do not. But Medicare is considering coverage for facial filler treatment and is accepting public comments until August 15th, 2009. Here is a link to add your comments.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hepatitis B Virus Detection Elisa Standard Laboratory Test
- Hiv Transmission Probability With Prostitute With Condom
- Can You Get Hiv From Drinking Blood?
- Can Someone With Hiv Be A Medical Assistant?
- Is Yeast Infection A Sign Of Aids Or Hiv?
- Can You Be A Carrier Of Hiv But Not Suffer From It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.