|Public comments for Medicare coverage for facial fillers!!!
Jul 27, 2009
will medicare and medicaid pay for fillers?
| Response from Dr. Pierone
No, they do not. But Medicare is considering coverage for facial filler treatment and is accepting public comments until August 15th, 2009. Here is a link to add your comments.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Pee After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.