Public comments for Medicare coverage for facial fillers!!!
Jul 27, 2009
will medicare and medicaid pay for fillers?
Response from Dr. Pierone
No, they do not. But Medicare is considering coverage for facial filler treatment and is accepting public comments until August 15th, 2009. Here is a link to add your comments.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Warts And Genital Herpes?
- What Happens If You Have Gonorrhea For A Year Without Treatment?
- What Does Herpes On The Vagina Look Like?
- What Causes Genital Warts To Come Back?
- Time It Takes To Get Genital Warts After Exposure
- Syphilis Symptoms Burning Urination
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.