sculptra and serostim
Jul 27, 2009
I recently had sculprta done and am happy with the results. I am also using serostim. Does serostim use affect collagen formation and shorten effects from sculptra?
Response from Dr. Pierone
Hello, and thanks for posting.
I am not aware of any evidence that Serostim would have a negative effect on a previous Sculptra treatment.
Serostim can cause a loss of peripheral and central fat in some people, but typically does not have a big impact on facial fat.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Whats The Percentage Chance Of A Man Getting Hiv From A Woman?
- Can You Be A Registered Nurse If You Are Hiv Positive?
- Will Shingles Affect My Sex Life?
- Where Does Genital Herpes Enters Body?
- What If Somebody With Herpes Kisses Me?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.