Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Radiesse is affordable

Hi, first I wanted to say thanks for the time you all spend managing these forums, they are a great resource for those of us living with HIV! Your time is greatly appreciated!!

I wanted to write in and say that I have read most of the questions regarding Sculptra and Radiesse. I will be having Radiesse injected in 2 weeks and wanted to pass on the cost (I live in the Pacific Northwest). The Radiesse will cost $487 / syringe. My doctor feels that I may be able to obtain a desired result with just one syringe. As a pre-treatment, I had botox injections to relax the muscles so that the filler will stay where its placed. The total cost for the botox and Radiesse will be around $800-$1000 which I feel is very reasonable! I felt the need to share this so that other people are aware that this treatment IS affordable even if insurance will not cover it!

Thanks again to everyone at thebody.com!

Hello, and thanks for posting.

I was not able to get to your post for a while and by now you should have had your treatment and hopefully can share your results with us.

I do want to point out that most people with HIV-related lipoatrophy will need more than one syringe of Radiesse for correction of lipoatrophy. I would estimate for someone with moderate lipoatrophy it may take 6 to 10 syringes of Radiesse to achieve a full correction.

Also, Radiesse is available through the patient assistance program for a cost of $75 per syringe for those who make less than $40,000 per year. This does not include the fee to the doctor for injection which typically runs $400 to $500.

breast reduction gone bad
sculptra and serostim