Facial WastingFacial Wasting

PMMA in the legs

Hello, i would likr to know if you know people who did PMMA injectios in the leg. I have an appointement with Dr.Marcio Serra in Rio in 2 weeks. My Doctor in Canada sad that he would not do it if was me, that not always work and the implant can move to diferents areas of the body. I want to do my legs and buttocks and now i don't know what to do and i am trying to get information from people who did it but so far no one has answered my e-mails. Let me know what do you think if possible. Thank you very much

Sorry for the delay, you have probably been to Rio and back by the time of this answer.

Dr. Serra in Rio has a good reputation and has treated many people with HIV with PMMA for lipoatrophy of the face and body. PMMA is probably the best all around permanent filler and does not move to different parts of the body because it gets walled off in the area that it is injected.

Dr. Luis Casavantes in Tijuana and Puerto Vallarta also has extensive experience with PMMA for treatment of leg and buttock lipoatrophy.

Good luck!

liposuction treatment of Belly Fat
what about facial lipoatrophy sufferers in Africa?