HIV + "Buffalo Hump"
Jun 29, 2009
Response from Dr. Pierone
The antiretroviral medications that are most closely linked with buffalo hump are the protease inhibitors. The regimen that you are on is a triple nucleoside combination and would not be expected to cause a return of this issue.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Can Hepatitis B And C Survive In Water?
- Can I Catch An Std By Kissing A Woman's Breasts?
- Cut On Finger While Fingering Hiv Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.