Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Sculptra timing for maximum results

Dear Dr. I had 5 rounds of sculptra I think 4 years ago right after it was approved and it did pretty well but now need a touch up. I already had one visit with 2 vials and am planning on 2 more visits with 1 vial each visit. My question is how long does it take for the final results? How will I know that the fullness it will reach is done so as to see if I should schedule another visit or wait a couple of months. I read somewhere that after 4 weeks what you see is all that will happen but I think I saw somewhere else that it could take months for the maximum fullness. Thanks very much.

It may take as long as 9 months after a Sculptra injection to see the full results. But most of the changes occur within a month of the injection so one does not need to wait for a prolonged period of time to make the decision for additional treatment.

Good luck!

Fillers for atrophy around the eye?
Acai berries for lipodystrophy?