Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Sculptra Provider in Boston

Hello Dr. Pierone,

I write this in shock. I cannot believe that Dr. Frechette has passed on. I knew him fairly well as he gave me my life back , in fact, he quoted me on his website. I am writing for 2 reasons if I think about them - one I just need to express how sad and shocked I am that he passed and I cannot even express any condolences to his husband Paul and his close assistant Juan since the number is of course disconnected. The other and primary reason is to share with you and others that there IS a dr's office in Boston that does Sculptra injections and is part of the assistance program. Dr. Antoine's office at BMC Boston Medical Center is wonderful. His primary assistant Masha Banar does the procedure and she is incredible - not only is she charming, she is so compassionate and sensitive to a patient's self esteem. Unlike many dr.s in Boston who look down upon such reconstructive procedures, Masha (like Dr. Frechette) understands the very real severe depression that stems from the trauma of skeletal facial wasting. Her office # 617 638 8419. Masha mentioned that she has been treating Dr. Frechette's patients.

Thank you so much for this information regarding Sculptra treatment in Boston. I never met Dr. Frechette, but have heard wonderful things about him. What a tremendous loss.

Discrimination because of facial lipoatrophy
Proactive approach to avoid facial and body wasting