The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Facial WastingFacial Wasting
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Sculptra Provider in Boston

May 24, 2009

Hello Dr. Pierone,

I write this in shock. I cannot believe that Dr. Frechette has passed on. I knew him fairly well as he gave me my life back , in fact, he quoted me on his website. I am writing for 2 reasons if I think about them - one I just need to express how sad and shocked I am that he passed and I cannot even express any condolences to his husband Paul and his close assistant Juan since the number is of course disconnected. The other and primary reason is to share with you and others that there IS a dr's office in Boston that does Sculptra injections and is part of the assistance program. Dr. Antoine's office at BMC Boston Medical Center is wonderful. His primary assistant Masha Banar does the procedure and she is incredible - not only is she charming, she is so compassionate and sensitive to a patient's self esteem. Unlike many dr.s in Boston who look down upon such reconstructive procedures, Masha (like Dr. Frechette) understands the very real severe depression that stems from the trauma of skeletal facial wasting. Her office # 617 638 8419. Masha mentioned that she has been treating Dr. Frechette's patients.

Response from Dr. Pierone

Thank you so much for this information regarding Sculptra treatment in Boston. I never met Dr. Frechette, but have heard wonderful things about him. What a tremendous loss.

Discrimination because of facial lipoatrophy
Proactive approach to avoid facial and body wasting

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint