Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Aquamid

Ive had my face filled with aquamid which is what the docto told me it was best. What do you think of this treatment? I did not get bumps, it looks quite equal an natural at touch. Do you think it will last? Thank you for attention.

I think that Aquamid is an effective treatment for facial lipoatrophy. However, I think that there are better treatment options than this class of fillers (this includes Bioalcamid). The major concern is the risk of late infections which pose a number of treatment challenges should one develop. However, the great majority of people who receive this treatment do well. On balance, because of the chance of late infections, this would not be considered a preferred treatment for facial lipoatrophy.

Good luck!

Scultra ended my assistance program
bio alcamid