May 9, 2009
Ive had my face filled with aquamid which is what the docto told me it was best. What do you think of this treatment? I did not get bumps, it looks quite equal an natural at touch. Do you think it will last? Thank you for attention.
| Response from Dr. Pierone
I think that Aquamid is an effective treatment for facial lipoatrophy. However, I think that there are better treatment options than this class of fillers (this includes Bioalcamid). The major concern is the risk of late infections which pose a number of treatment challenges should one develop. However, the great majority of people who receive this treatment do well. On balance, because of the chance of late infections, this would not be considered a preferred treatment for facial lipoatrophy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Dried Semen What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.