Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Scultra ended my assistance program

Hi, I've been a recipient of Sculptra's Patient Assistance program for over four years, and I still qualify due to my income and health status. Last week, Scupltra denied my recent application and told me that I'd reached my maximum allowance and that the program has ended for me, as 'this was not intended to be an ongoing program'. What the heck am I to do? The injections from four years ago are beginning to disappear and I need more Scupltra to maintain a healthy appearance. Otherwise, my face will begun gaunt again and my depression will get worse. I cannot afford Sculptra,due to my income from Social Security. Thanks for responding!

I suggest that you ask your doctor to contact the company and ask for an exception request from the company. They may ask for a current photograph to demonstrate need for the Sculptra, but it is certainly worth the effort. We have had success in obtaining Sculptra for patients with severe lipoatrophy by putting in the extra effort. Let us know how things work out.

How do I know if I have lipo or just aging ??
Aquamid