Facial WastingFacial Wasting

PMMA Brazil ( BIOPLASTIA)

I'm hiv on meds since 2001. I'm from Brazil and I had my butt cheeks filled with PMMA in 2004. Going to Brazil in May, next month, to have the procedure on my face. It's very affordable comparing with US, and I think it's very safe. Of course you have to use a reputable doctor, and there are many in Rio de Janeiro e Sao Paulo.

Thanks for the comments and I am glad to hear that you have had good results.

I agree that PMMA is a good option for facial lipoatrophy as well as large volume tissue filling such as buttocks when performed by a doctor with experience and good technical skills.

Good luck!

Can Sculptra & Radiesse be used together?
starting Atripla weight and Kaposi Sarcoma