Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Possible Steroid use

I have been HIV positive since 1994. I am currently on Atripla and would like to know if there is a way of regaining any of the muscle loss (Legs, upperbody, etc)by way of Steroid use. If so, how would I go about convincing my doctor to permit, prescribing it to me. I don't know if my being seen at the VA (Veterans Administration)is beneficial, or detramental when asking for this regiment, if at all possible to begin with. Please help. The looks I get from others cuts straight to the bone.

Anabolic steroids will certainly help increase muscle mass in conjunction with weight training.

I am not sure if being in the VA matters in this regard and it probably depends more on the individual doctor. Many doctors don't know much about these agents and are afraid to prescribe them. If so, no amount of convincing is going to work and the only solution will be a new doctor.

Good luck!

What are the components of Precise?
lipoatrophy on Zerit