Facial WastingFacial Wasting

What are the components of Precise?

Hi everyone ,i am interested in getting Precise done on the buttocks and considering Clinic Estetica in Tijuana. Since there is so limited information i can search about this product of pmma,I want to ask your opinion, what are the components in pmma except pmma and its suspended hydrogel carrier?

I heard that Precise pmma is about 62microns ,resulting in a denser implant?

Can we mix the different pmma if i really need to ? Like Precise and NewPLASTIC or Metacrill in the future?

I think i need to know this for my knowledge before choosing which i should go for.

thanks Robert

Hello, and thanks for posting.

I have corresponded with Anna Love, the owner of Clinica Estetica, to see if she would share information about the composition of Percise. She was not willing to give me specific information because of its proprietary nature. She did say that the manufacturing complies with all Mexican regulations for laboratories researching/manufacturing injectable fillers and adheres to FDA (US), EU and Health Canada good manufacturing procedures standards.

In terms of mixing PMMA, I can't think of a reason why it could not be done as long as there was no adverse reaction to the first product injected.

I hope that this information helps and best of luck to you!

Who would you choose to administer PMMA?
Possible Steroid use