Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Who would you choose to administer PMMA?

Hello Dr. Pierone, I have concluded that since I had limited success with Sculptra, that a permanent facial filler is my best option. I have decided to under fill my face with PMMA and wait a series of months to see if a touch up is required. The problem is I can"t decide who should administer the treatments. Who has the most experience? Who has the best technique? Is it behind door #!,#2, or #3. There is a Dr. Marcus Serra in Brazil, some other doctors at Clinica Estetica, and a Dr. Casavantes in Mexico.

Who would you choose to administer these treatments if you had facial lypoatrophy ?

Do you have confidence that this product produces a good result?

I greatly appreciate the information and humanitarian service your provide. All the best to.

Sincerely, CR

Hello, and thanks for posting.

I am biased since I know Dr. Casavantes personally as a friend and colleague. I have seen him inject and would have no hesitation in having him treat me or a member of my family.

Dr. Serra has extensive experience and an excellent reputation. Clinica Estetica has a picture of a really cute dog on their web site.

Good luck!

how long does bio-alcamid last?
What are the components of Precise?