how long does bio-alcamid last?
Apr 4, 2009
refering to internet sources, bio-alcamid is a permanent filler but the tissue and muscles in the face moves so the product is not permanent ... after how many years i could see the loss of this filler. i am confused some people says 8 months and others 3 to 5 years...
Response from Dr. Pierone
Hello, and thanks for posting.
This is a permanent filler so the results last many years. However, late infections related to this product are an ongoing concern. In my opinion there are better choices for correction of facial lipoatrophy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Are Genital Warts More Prevalent In Homosexual Men?
- What's The Difference Between Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Triggers Shingles Outbreak?
- What Does A Herpes Rash On The Face Look Like?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Herpes?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.