Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Can you recommend a Sculptra expert in New York City?

Dear Dr. Pierone, I suffer from severe facial lypoatrophy and was recieving Sculptra treatments from Dr. G. Frechette here in New York City where I live. Unfortunately we lost Dr. Frechette recently due to his sudden death. As I cannot tell from the list on the Aventis/Sculptra site which health care providers have the most experience and the best technique with this product, can you please recommend someone in New York City who would meet these qualifications and is not on a learning curve? Perhaps a master trainer such as Dr. Danny Vleggaar, if there is one in New York City?

I would greatly appreciate any assistance you can provide. Thank You.

I have two potential names for facial injections in NYC.

A colleague of mine gave me the name of a plastic surgeon in NYC, Thomas Sterry, who has performed Sculptra injections and helped his patients with HIV facial lipoatrophy. When I called Dr. Sterry's office, the staff was helpful and aware of the Sculptra patient assistance program. The office phone number is 212-249-4020.

Another colleague mentioned that a patient of his told him that Dr. Frank Spinelli 212-352-3170 was taking over Dr. Frechette's practice and was keeping some of the same staff. I called the number to check and they said that they participated in the patient assistance program and the injection fee was $600 per session. I don't know Dr. Spinelli personally though.

Good luck!

Can I try Atripla, despite resistance?
facial wasting of combivir