Facial WastingFacial Wasting

lCan you provide a recommendation concerning lypoatrophy?

I suffer from facial lypoatrophy and have previously recieved sculptra treatments from Dr. Gervais Frechette here in New York City where I live. We have now experienced a great loss, Dr. Frechette passed away unexpectly in November and I am afraid to pick a doctor at random from the sculptra site. As you know from your own experience whoever injects this product must have achieved great skill after much trail and error. As I cannot take the risk of picking a doctor who is on a learning curve, can you recommend someone in New York who has achieved the expertise needed?

Also do you know of a doctor in Brazil who is competent with this product as well?

I would greatly appreciate whatever help or advise you can provide. Thank You.

Hello, and thanks for posting.

A colleague of mine gave me the name of a plastic surgeon in NYC, Thomas Sterry, who has performed Sculptra injections and helped his patients with HIV facial lipoatrophy. When I called Dr. Sterry's office, the staff was helpful and aware of the Sculptra patient assistance program. The office phone number is 212-249-4020.

Sorry, but I don't know of any doctors in Brazil with expertise in Sculptra.

Good luck!

Other STDs Affect HIV Test
Will my Kaposi Sarcoma lesions go away after treatment?