Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Can I use both Percise and Sculptra?

I first had Scluptra done back when it was NewFill it did not last long maybe because I had a lot of facial wasting. I went to Mexico and had Precise done, a filler. My face looks a lot better now. This was a year ago. I am thinking of having some Scuptra done on my temples and under eyes. They need a little filler. Is it okay to have both fillers in your face.

Hello, and thanks for posting.

Yes, there is no problem with using more than one type of facial filler, since they have different characteristics and uses.

Percise is a "home-brew" brand of PMMA from Tijuana (although the makers prefer the term "proprietary" to describe their manufacturing process). PMMA is poly methyl methacrylate, and is also known as acrylic glass. For use as a filler, this polymer is produced as microscopic spheres, combined with a carrier substance, and injected as a permanent filler.

Sculptra is poly-L-lactic acid and is absorbable semi-permanent filler. Sculptra lasts about 1 to 3 years and may be used in patients who have had previous treatments with other filling agents.

Good luck!

oral diabetes drugs for wasting
Bioalcamid filling problem