News Alert > HIV Relapse in Cured Mississippi Child

Facial WastingFacial Wasting

oral diabetes drugs for wasting

My new doctor suggested could be a possible treatment and mentioned a clinical trial in Cleveland that she took part in. As always,our time was up before we had a chance to really discuss this. Have you ever heard of such a thing? Daniel

Several of the glitazones (Actos, Avandia) have been tested to see if they would lead to improvements in lipoatrophy and lipohypertrophy. The results of these studies have been mixed, but mostly disappointments.

Also, Avandia (rosiglitazone) has been linked to a greater risk of cardiovascular events like heart attacks. This unintended effect has curbed the enthusiasm of its use in the management of diabetes mellitus.

I hope that this information helps and best of luck to you!

what about Truvada + Sustiva?
Can I use both Percise and Sculptra?