Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Financial assistance for facial wasting

Is there a way I could explore assistance for facial wasting repair? I am in the mist of job hunting and I just do not feel good about the way I look, ,in fact wondering if it is not what lead to me losing my last job after a Bells Palsey incident over the new year. I just cannot afford $1000 a shot for the fillers. Pleaes let me know how I could look into assistance. I appreciate your help. Mark

There is a patient assistance program for Sculptra sponsored by Dermik, the company that produces the product. They may be reached at 866-268-7326. For persons with an income under $40,000 per year, the product is available free, and there is a sliding scale charge from $40,000 to $80,000. This does not include the fee to the physician for injection of the product, and this charge can vary quite a bit.

Here is the web site for the Radiesse patient assistance program. http://www.radiesse-fl.com/Physician-section/Patient-access-program/ The maker of Radiesse, Bioform, will provide deeply discounted Radiesse syringes for patients with an income under $40,000 per year and sliding scale discounts for persons with income from $40,000 to $80,000 per year.

I hope that this information helps and best of luck to you!

Can tamoxifen worsen lipoatrophy?
scuptra or radiesse