Facial WastingFacial Wasting

sculptra misplaced

I had my second treatment with sculptra and even after two weeks my face stays puffy, especially around mouth and jawline, I has severe hollows, and they filled up a bit but not as much compared to the bottom of my face, the contour seems awful, how long will this be before the sculptra fades away, thanks for answer, Martine

Hello, and thanks for posting.

If you are two weeks out from your treatment in the Sculptra and have a puffy lower face and a poor aesthetic outcome, then the treatment plan needs to be reconsidered. Since Sculptra is a slow acting product, the face can almost always be rebalanced if the first treatments are misplaced. Sculptra volume expansion may last several years.

Like any filler, there is a learning curve in the technical aspects of injection, as well as the artistic elements. Some providers become technically proficient, but never quite figure out proper product placement to achieve the best aesthetic results.

I hope that this information helps and best of luck to you!

Lipoatrophy and other side effects on PEP
Had unprotected sex 7 weeks ago