Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Sculptra Patient Assistance

my Dr. received a letter re: a turn down for Sculptra.(and so did everyone else in the office)..Has there been any changes? I've had 8 injections so far need many more and some of the other clients have only had 3 visits. Do you know what's up? Thanks for your input.. Texas here

We have consistently been getting approvals for Sculptra through the Dermik patient assistance program and have not seen any recent changes. We also called the patient assistance program staff and they report no changes in the guidelines from their end.

The forms need to be filled out properly and will be kicked back if there is anything missing. Also, any denials will be accompanied by a note of explanation for the reason the application was rejected. If the staff at your doctors office is not able to rectify the problem ask them to contact my office and we will try to help with the problem.

I hope that this information helps and best of luck to you!

weight gain from diet versus HIV
COVERAGE FOR SCULPTRA