Need new HIV doctor
Jan 1, 2009
could you please recommend a fine hiv doctor in long beach, ca. area. thank you in advance. my brother is really suffering from lypodystrophy. he is on viramune, isentress, and reyataz. his past doctor in hollywood is re-locating. my brother lives in long beach, and needs another doctor. thanks again
Response from Dr. Pierone
On their web site, The American Academy of HIV Medicine has a function that allows one to search for an HIV provider. This would be the starting point to find a new doctor your brother.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Urine And HIV Transmission Risk
- Is Loose Stool An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Groin Pain After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- How Long Does Hpv Last In The Immune System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.