|Parotid Gland Swelling
Jan 1, 2009
Is Parotid Gland Swelling associated with HIV/Aids
| Response from Dr. Pierone
Yes, there is an association with parotid swelling and HIV infection. The parotid enlargement is almost always a benign process and in many cases will recede when antiretroviral treatment is started.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Which Glands Swell In HIV Infection?
- What Glands Swell With Hiv?
- Chest Cold After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Chills After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Hands After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.