|fillers in mexico
Dec 16, 2008
i am considering having some filler done on my face in Puerta Vallarta while on vacation. the Dr is board certified plastic surgeon.Am i crazy? the cost seems to be MUCH less. What fillers do you suggest that are avail in mexico.?
| Response from Dr. Pierone
In Mexico they have access to PMMA from Brazil and the most tested brand is NewPlastic. This is permanent filler that has been used for many years for facial and body augmentation and appears to be safe and effective. The cost is much certainly much better than any of the fillers available in the U.S.; this is why so many people are having these procedures done outside the country.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute And Negative HIV Test
- Black Spots After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.