|Info on Sculptra patient assistance program
Nov 27, 2008
This really isn't a question. For the people looking for Sculptra treatment, ck out the Sculptra website. I live in MN, the company pays for the drug, so i only have to pay for the injection--my ID dr. office does it fairly cheap...hope this helps.
| Response from Dr. Pierone
Hello and thanks for posting.
There is a patient assistance program for Sculptra and if you visit the web site at this link they have a feature that allows you to search for a doctor that performs Sculptra injections. Not all practices participate in the patient assistance program, but this is a good starting point.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Licking Genital Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.