medication for facial wasting
Nov 11, 2008
what is the medication for facial wasting
Response from Dr. Pierone
The injectable agents that are approved for HIV-related facial lipoatrophy in the United States are Radiesse and Sculptra. Worldwide, there are more agents available and examples would be PMMA and bioalcamid.
I hope this information helps and best of luck!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Red Spots A Sign Of HIV?
- Does Muscle Ache Mean I Have AIDS?
- Itchy Balls After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.