forehead is getting bigger
Nov 10, 2008
My forehead feels like its getting bigger. And like whenever I laugh or smile I feel like my forehead tightens up and my head skin goes back. I'm freaking out.
Response from Dr. Pierone
Hello and thanks for posting.
One of the changes of aging is loss of facial fat and this includes the forehead. So flattening of the forehead occurs progressively with time. There is also receding of the hairline that often occurs with age and this increases the size of the forehead as well.
If you are on HAART, simply see if any of the medications are linked to lipoatrophy. If so, consider a change in regimen.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- What Does Smelly Watery Vaginal Discharge Mean?
- Accuracy Of An Hiv Test At 8 Weeks
- Can I Catch An Std By Kissing A Woman's Breasts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.