Facial WastingFacial Wasting

forehead is getting bigger

My forehead feels like its getting bigger. And like whenever I laugh or smile I feel like my forehead tightens up and my head skin goes back. I'm freaking out.

Hello and thanks for posting.

One of the changes of aging is loss of facial fat and this includes the forehead. So flattening of the forehead occurs progressively with time. There is also receding of the hairline that often occurs with age and this increases the size of the forehead as well.

If you are on HAART, simply see if any of the medications are linked to lipoatrophy. If so, consider a change in regimen.

Good luck!

can i start regimen
Does Testosterone Lose Effectiveness