Facial WastingFacial Wasting

can i start regimen

1, My CD4 count is 143. I am afraid of taking ART keeping in mind it's side effects. Are there any medicines which will have less side effects. If I take ART later, what are the risks I have to face

The most commonly used HIV cocktail for patients newly starting treatment is Atripla. This agent is a three in one combination that contains tenofovir (Viread), emtricitabine (Emtriva), and efavirenz (Sustiva). This is the most popular agent mainly because it has fewer side effects than the other choices.

The risk of waiting is greater risk of illness and death. At your level of CD4+ lymphocyte count, the risks associated with waiting far outweigh the risks of treatment so I urge you to overcome your fears and get on therapy.

Good luck!

Distressed & confused
forehead is getting bigger