Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Can Radiesse be used with Bio Alcamid

Can Radiesse be injected in the same area as Bio Alcamid? I had Bio Alcamid in my face 18 months ago and the left side is slightly uneven.I was thinking about having Radiesse injected to help even out the uneveness, but would like to know if this is possible?

Yes, it is possible to layer another filler on top of a previous implant like Bioalcamid.

However, there should be special attention to cleansing the skin and using aseptic technique with the Radiesse since there have been reports of late infections related to Bioalcamid. Some of these late infections appear to be directly related to inadvertent injection into the implant (usually associated with dental procedures). It would also be important to take care to avoid injecting Radiesse into the implant.

I hope this information helps and best of luck!

Facial fat loss - not on meds
Do I have facial lipo?