Facial WastingFacial Wasting

facial wasting therapy in Dubai

i have submitted my photo for london clinc for facial wasting tretement and advised me refile( sculptra 5-6 ml). The treatemnt is not availabel in my countery Except ART drug the cost is oka for me but to get visa for this purpose very difficult. Please is any one familiar for you working facial wasting therapy in Dubai pleas forward or other address.

Hello and thanks for posting.

A very knowledgeable international colleague of mine was able to provide the name of a plastic surgeon in Dubai named Dr. Ali Al Numairy. He has experience treating facial lipoatrophy and here is a link to the website of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery that has his contact information.

I hope this information helps and best of luck!

Radiesse or Sculptra costs for low income folks?
Artefill/Serostim