What is dermaplasty?
Oct 6, 2008
Exactly what is dermaplasty?
Response from Dr. Pierone
Dermoplasty is the use of skin grafts in plastic surgery.
Dermaplasty generally refers to the use of lasers for skin remodeling and treatment of scars and skin lesions. Sometimes dermaplasty is used to describe a procedure (surgical or less invasive) that alters (improves one hopes) skin appearance.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling Lips After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Bleeding During A Pap Smear
- How Do I Cure Painful Spots On My Penis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.