What is dermaplasty?
Oct 6, 2008
Exactly what is dermaplasty?
Response from Dr. Pierone
Dermoplasty is the use of skin grafts in plastic surgery.
Dermaplasty generally refers to the use of lasers for skin remodeling and treatment of scars and skin lesions. Sometimes dermaplasty is used to describe a procedure (surgical or less invasive) that alters (improves one hopes) skin appearance.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Hpv Always Show Up On Std Test?
- What Is There That Has Symptoms Similar To Genital Herpes?
- What Are Long Term Effects For Genital Herpes?
- Ways You Can Get Chlamydia From People Who Have It
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
- Symptoms Of Genital Herpes In The Mouth
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.